Saturday, November 13, 2010

Recipe Roundup

Cast Iron Skillet This is week eight of the weekly Recipe Roundup, where I post the online recipes I've used over the past week.

  • Fresh Gnocchi - We didn't have many potatoes, so we put a lot of effort into making an appetizer. This would be a great idea to make in bulk, and then freeze the leftovers.

  • Tofu Pot Pie - I made this with pumpkin instead of sweet potato. I had really built this up in my mind so much, that nothing would have lived up. I liked it much better the next day.

  • Beet-eroni (Faux Pepperoni) - I used big (normal sized?) beets and roasted them over an hour and they never soaked up all the liquid. They were still delicious on pizza. Two beets yielded tons of leftovers so I would recommend only using one beet if you've got something bigger than a golf ball.


Check out previous Recipe Roundups: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment