- Vegan Banana Blueberry Muffins - I didn't use very ripe bananas so these muffins weren't terribly awesome. I did add a little bit of oil but they still had a very dense crumb.
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte - I tried this with chai tea and some pumpkin puree I just made (which was more stringy than puree), and it was okay but not great. I think real puree would have made it much yummier.
- Pumpkin Puree - I had three pie pumpkins, which probably yielded a quart of puree a piece.
- Pumpkin Butter - Two out of three of my pie pumpkins went into pumpkin butter which is now in the freezer.
- Blueberry Breakfast Cake - This wins the recipe of the week award. I know the website is fat free vegan, but I used oil instead of applesauce and this cake had the best mouthfeel ever, even though it was very crumbly. Jeff and I gobbled this one up real fast, I never expected something made from oat and whole wheat flour to taste so good.
Check out previous Recipe Roundups: One, Two, Three