Saturday, September 25, 2010

Recipe Roundup

I've decided to start including a post with some great recipes I've tried and used from other websites every (hopefully) Saturday.

  • Healthy Miso Gravy - I've been making this gravy and mixing it with macaroni to make a fast version of mac and cheese, something I've been craving a lot lately. I imagine it would also be delicious as an actual gravy!

  • Vegan Cinnamon Bread - I made this in the evening for breakfast the next morning, and it is quite delicious! I'm usually wary of any recipe that calls for over a stick of butter, and I probably used half a stick total without any noticeable lack of flavor.

  • Chai Latte, Iced or Hot - I don't drink coffee but sometimes I want something other than water to drink at work. I made the tea, which utterly clogged my french press. (Note to self: do not put ground spices in my french press again.) Instead of soy creamer (too many weird ingredients), I mixed it with some soy milk. I think it would be just as good with homemade almond milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment