Saturday, October 9, 2010

Recipe Roundup

Cast Iron Skillet This is week three of the weekly Recipe Roundup, where I post the online recipes I've used over the past week.

  • Pancakes - The easiest, most reliable pancake recipe I've used.

  • Small Batch Pickled Green Tomatoes - Jeff and I have a glut of green tomatoes, due to planting our garden too late in the season to have them ripen before first frost. I made two times this recipe using only 7 out of dozens of green orbs. Time will tell how delicious it is!

  • Green Tomato and Red Onion Relish - The remaining large green tomatoes weighed 7.5 pounds which was perfect for tripling this recipe.

  • Vegan Agave Cornbread Muffins - I didn't have any neutral flavored oils on hand and without oil these were a little "hearty," but nothing that wasn't remedied by putting on a little Earth Balance after baking. I would also double this recipe as I basically had mini muffins using the 6 serving recipe.

Check out previous Recipe Roundups: One, Two

No comments:

Post a Comment