Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Vegtopia's One Year Blogiversary!

Today Vegtopia is one year old, and while I certainly wouldn't recommend reading our first post (sorry, it really is that bad) I think it's shaping up to be a nice little blog. While Jeff and I have been buried in work lately, and most of the food we've been making is consumed too quickly to photograph and post online, I have been thinking about future projects that I hope to post. So here's a quick list of what to expect in the future.
  • Pineapple wine
  • Recipes for gravy and hot sauce
  • How to guides to things like making chili
  • A third try at worm composting
  • Growing a veggie garden at my parent's house when the weather is nice again
  • All sorts of jams and jellies
  • Etc....
Thanks to everyone who's been reading our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment